Friday, April 6, 2007

birthday chick

Do you know how intimidating it is to stamp a card for someone who's been stamping for a living for 8+ years?

I found out sort of at the last minute that my SU! demo's birthday was this week. I knew I wanted to make a card for her, but I was paralyzed in deciding what to do. I've only been back into stamping since the beginning of this year and a lot has changed since I stopped stamping in 1998. In the end, I used last Sunday's sketch challenge from Amy Westerman (a stamping blogger I {heart}), with my favorite Basic Grey paper and my current favorite stamp. I like how it turned out. Hopefully she will too, even though there's only one little SU! stamp on it.

birthday_chick

Stamps: Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Bird, SU! Riveting
Paper: Basic Grey Phoebe (Angel Island, Pacific Heights, Sausalito); Bazzill
Ink: SU! Regal Rose classic, VersaMagic Tea Leaves chalk ink
Accessories: American Crafts ribbon; Sakura Stardust gelly roll; Cuttlebug slider dies; SU! ticket corner punch

Inside sentiment: Happy Birthday to a groovy chick!

No comments: