I've spent a good bit of today reading back through Becky Higgin's blog archive. (Yes, it's a little slow for me at work, which is highly unusual. I'm not complaining.) While I don't scrapbook, per se, she's definitely an inspirational woman and crafter. I think I did the same thing last year when I discovered Ali Edwards blog.
I have a few things I've completed in the past couple of days that I want to post, but I can't post them until I figure out a way to photograph my projects at night. (Or wait until the weekend to get the natural light.) I'm trying to put together my own, cheaper, version of a studio-in-a-box. I don't need anything fancy; just something with better lighting. I certainly don't want to spend $100 on a kit if I can avoid it. I can color correct most photos in Photoshop, but I'm tired of working with awful photos to begin with. (Garbage in = garbage out, as I learned in design school.)
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment