How did a week go by without a substantive/creative post? Where does the time go?
Life and taxes got in the way this past week. Yes, the dreaded taxes. I kept putting it off this year because I figured I'd have to pay due to freelance work. When I finally did them, it turned out that I get a refund. And not a tiny one. So I'm happy. And that means I have some money for a large-ish SU! order.
Even though I didn't finish anything last week, I did put in some stamping time on Saturday with my SU! demo. She's got a great studio in her house and she's only 5 minutes away. I love hanging out with her; she's funny, creative, and so easy to talk to! I used some of her stamps to work on my Easter cards because I just don't have that many yet. I need to finish those up and get them in the mail this week. And I'm still working on the invites for my nephew's birthday party. Why did I design something with so many pieces?! But at least the Cricut is doing all the grunt work of cutting everything out. I can't imagine stamping 30 invites. (Oh goodness, don't even think about Christmas cards yet.)
Hopefully I'll have visuals to share later this week.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment